The regular maintenance for Fate/Grand Order has ended.
Regular maintenance will be conducted during the following period.
The game will be unplayable during maintenance.
We ask everyone to fully close the application before maintenance begins. Thank you.
※ Updating files may not work as intended if you resume the game without exiting after the maintenance is over.
Once the maintenance is over, please expect heavy traffic since players will be downloading the update
and would cause additional strain to the servers that may cause slowdowns. We recommend playing on
a Wi-Fi connection in case this problem occurs.
◆ Date & Time
September 21, 2016 (Wednesday) 14:00 to 17:00 (Scheduled)
※ Scheduled end time may change if necessary.
◆ Game Update ◆
- Implementation of the ｢Free Quest 1/2 AP Cost Campaign and Daily Quest Slight Renewal」.
- Implementation of the ｢Each Class Pickup Summon」 Saint Quartz Summon (Limited).
- End the ｢Magical Girl Cruise ~Prisma Cause~｣ event.
- Remove limited effects and text from the certain Servants and Craft Essences.※ The following Servants are affected:
※ The following Craft Essences are affected:
- Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Helena Blavatsky
- Chloe von Einzbern
- Queen Medb
- Nursery Rhyme
- Mash Kyrielight
- Medea [Lily]
- Kaleido Sapphire
- Kaleido Ruby
- Enemy Sighted, Kill Guaranteed
- Magical Girl of Sapphire
- End the ｢Magical Girl Cruise ~Prisma Cause~ Pickup Summon｣.
◆ Bug Fixes ◆
- Fixed some typographical errors on some text.
◆ Game Improvements ◆
- Adjusted various UI and help text.
As apology for the bug fixes listed above, compensations will be distributed to all affected customers.
◆ Target ◆
All players who have played the game before September 21, 2016 (Wednesday) 13:59.
◆ Compensation ◆
Stone with divine power.
A crystallization of concepts that decides many a future.
Also called a pseudo-spiritron crystal.Saint Quartz
◆ Distribution Method ◆
Items will be directly sent to your Present Box.
◆ Distribution Period ◆
September 22, 2016 (Thursday) 4:00 to February 28, 2017 (Tuesday) 23:59
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your cooperation.