A new version update is now available which fixes various problems currently confirmed.
◆ Application Update ◆
- You will have to update the game application from GooglePlay or the AppStore. (Android/iOS)
The latest version would be the following:
- You will need to update from GooglePlay or the AppStore. Please note that you don't have to uninstall the game.
- If the update button doesn't appear, you can clear the cache of your GooglePlay by following the instructions below:
[Warning] Important Reminders:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key then select "Settings".
- Select "Applications" then "Google Play Store"
- Select "Clear Cache"
Be very careful not to press "Uninstall Updates".
※ Please note that the menu may vary depending on your terminal.
- Once the game has been updated, all your locked Servants and CEs might unlock due to a bug.
- We apologize but we humbly ask everyone to check and lock the contents of their inventory again.
◆ Bug Fixes ◆
- Fix a bug in the tutorial that causes the application to end task (full exit) which prevents game progress.
- Fix a bug when using the Master Skill 「Order Change」 to switch with a Servant who have the a certain CE equipped,
which causes your Command Cards to not show up above the Attack button.※ The following Craft Essence is affected:
- Fix a bug in the Restless Demon Suppression quest when defeating Ibaraki Douji while leaving the Demon Hands alone,
which causes status ailment damage to not register as the killing blow.
- Fix a bug in the Restless Demon Suppression quest when inflicting overkill damage to Ibaraki and her Demon Hands
which causes damage value to no longer be shown.
- Fix a bug in My Room where pressing the 「Back」 button may prevent you from moving to another screen.
- Fix a bug in the Support Formation screen where a filter is applied even though you didn't set such filters
while selecting an ALL-class Servant.
- Improvements to various UI and text.
Thank you for playing Fate/Grand Order.